Sunday, June 3

June 3, 2018 Music from Bandcamp #22

Band-Camp

1) Sideral - My Magical Glowing Lens (Vitoria, Brazil)

A slow cosmic river of stars. Overall sound has me thinking of a trippy version of Portishead. Flanging spectacular contrails.

2) Intro (Jewels Infinite) Feat Desolation - The Coalition (Toronto, Ontario)

"I stab you with some scissors, or a knife, or whatever I can get my hands on." This guy is all aggro and violent, swearing and stuff, then a nerdy sounding guy comes in and starts rapping. Makes me think of Skee-Lo (I wish I was a little bit taller). Contrast.

3) Fear of the Atom - Abstrusity (Montreal, Quebec)

Electronic music, scratches and old speeches (Eisenhower), keyboards, drum patterns. Nice composition, kind of a soup du jour mix.

Image result for random image








No comments:

Post a Comment