Sunday, May 22

May 22, 2016 - Can - Vitamin C (1972)


Don't you just love the way Damo Suzuki says 'vitamin C'? I chuckle with glee when I hear it. So cute. The song has a very sudden start. Just some great Holger Czukay bass and Jaki's drums and then Damo comes swooping in with his whispery little Japanese English voice. For another great Can tune, check out the April 7 post. Don't lose YOUR vitamin C! Eat your broccoli! Right right...ok, Bobbi, I will. And finally the song dissolves into crazy electronic spider talk. Guess this is what happens when you lose your Vitamin C. I don't lose mine, I eat these yummy chewy Vitamin C gummies every morning. It's kind of like eating a chuckles, but it tastes better. Well, I haven't had a chuckles in at least 30 years so I don't remember what they're like. Were they like gumdrops?



No comments:

Post a Comment