Saturday, July 7

July 7, 2018 Music from Bandcamp #27

b a  n   d    c     a      m       p

1) Birthplace 1 - Tanjeruzu (Salmon Arm, British Columbia)

I feel overcome by paranoia...let me out of this room. The music is warping all around me and I'm scared. Who's there? Jandek?

2) Pretty Things - The Guru (Watertown, Connecticut)

I like this, nice production. Everything is clear, punchy bass, cool guitar chords, late 80s power pop vocals. Sweet distorted guitar solo.

3) Out Of Control - Suburban Birds (Salt Lake City, Utah)

Oh yeah, this is cool. Drums all scratchy, bass out front, ambient noise. Kind of like that Melody's Echo Chamber I posted recently. Trippy guitars, reverb. Swirling air. Twisting my brain. Nuggets era, late 60s sound.

Image result for random images with no context








No comments:

Post a Comment