Wednesday, November 9

November 9, 2016 - Pink Floyd - Time (1973)


David Gilmour plays possibly my favorite guitar solo of all-time, the part from 3:31 - 4:27. It goes straight to my bloodstream. If only those dang alarm clocks would have been left out...huh, I suppose I could edit them out, hmm...anyhow, yeah how many times have those alarm clocks freaked me out? I doubt I can count that high, I really do. I tend to forgive them because I know it gets better in a couple minutes. Never crazy about the clip clop drummies either, never a fan of Nick Mason period, just get to the frickin solo already!!!

The lyrics of Time warn about regretting things you didn't do in life. (Or did do, like anyone who voted for that a-hole last night). Shut up about that, you mopey dirdir, let's just bliss out on the solo already.

Image result for pink floyd 1973



No comments:

Post a Comment